Presented by Laura Kaufman, MBA
Expansive Victorian Condo - Rich with Period Details and Charm! Sold 17% over Asking!
Welcome to 604 Hampshire Street, a charming, renovated Victorian condo set in a boutique 6-unit HOA surrounded by the dynamic Inner Mission district. The lovely home features generously-sized rooms in a well-designed layout! Enjoy the perfect balance between period details (high ceilings, decorative moldings and wainscoting) and tastefully selected modern upgrades including designer lighting, sleek newly refinished hardwood floors and fresh interior paint throughout.
The flexible 1,270-square-foot (per condo map) floor plan offers the option between a one-bedroom with formal dining room or two-bedroom layout with shared living room/dining room. Special features include the updated split bathroom with a new vanity and the bright and beautifully updated eat-in kitchen with separate pantry plus brand new cabinetry, quartz counter and stainless steel appliances. The front entry room (currently staged as a bedroom) features a decorative fireplace mantel and opens through French doors into the second spacious bedroom.
Enjoy the inviting formal dining room, currently staged as a combination living room with dining area. Off the large eat-in kitchen, is a sunny room with laundry hookups that doubles as a home office. This room features a rear exterior door for easy access to the huge private storage room.
Ideally located in the heart of the Inner Mission, the home is situated within walking distance to the Mission’s 20th Street corridor filled with cafes, restaurants, nightlife and shopping. Stroll to Mission Cliffs climbing gym. Outdoor green space is only minutes away including Franklin Square Park, as is an abundance of transportation options including corporate shuttles and public transit. With additional easy access to the 101/280, this bright and spacious home brimming with character offers an authentic San Francisco living experience within reach of every corner of the Bay Area.
- Spacious 2 bedroom, 1 bath with flexible floor plan
- Can also be used as 1 bedroom with formal dining room
- Generously sized rooms and nice closet space
- High ceilings, tall windows and wonderful light
- Beautifully refinished hardwood floors and lovely period details
- Wainscoting, medallions, pocket doors, decorative moldings and fireplace
- Designer selected paint and contemporary lighting
- Large, updated eat-in kitchen with new cabinetry, quartz counter and stainless steel appliances
- Sunny kitchen features pantry and leads to laundry room/home office
- Updated bathroom features new vanity and flooring
- Extra-large storage room exclusively used for this unit
- Boutique 6-unit HOA, dues only $150 per month (paid quarterly)
- 1270 square feet per condo map
- Stroll to 20th St. corridor restaurants, cafes & shopping
- Easy access to public trans, corporate shuttles and freeways